Monday, April 20, 2009

INDIA, ME AND TAJ

AND 2009 CAME TO FULFIL MY DREAM.
HERE ARE SOME PICTURES AND MY POEMS ON TAJ....

I ENJOYED MY LAST VISIT AT LUDHIANA
WITH PUNJABI POETS SWARNJIT SAVI AND SURJIT PATAR
WAH TAJ!
Taj Mahal

I came to pray to you Taj Mahal
Oh the monument of love, soul’s mehrab
I want to be calmed, you are welcome
Oh the angels of love’s palace
Would it be a tear running from love’s eyes
Each drop of the apple of a love’s eyes
Is an ice falling from the heaven of separation?
I share your beautiful grieves, angel,
You grieves merge in into my pains
The riot engraved in your heart
Has awakened in my heart
The sad beauty enchants
Out scatter the night’s dark inks
You are a pet swan ready to fly
The pilgrimage pays the painless world
My beautiful temple attracts the world
With your charm you made a soul fall in love
You are Mumtaz Mahal to attract the world
You are lucky, your grieves are awake
In each dot of the burnt souls
Unless there is love you are a worship
It is everlasting the love’s storms


Eh! Shah
The holiness of love in India is so high.
Wrapping his feelings in a secret gold,
A Shah built a palace for a woman
To honor the love of Mumtozmahal.
Eh, Shah who robbed my peace,
The echo who shadowed on my breast
Due to that love I have fallen in,
I have my Tajmahal in my heart.
For you to come,
A pilgrimage to make
Would be enough.


MY LAD!


To possess
The land,
Water,
The wealth
Of a country
A warrior
Would do both:
Sacrifice his soul,
Take the souls.
You, the prince
Of an alien country
Are seizing
My thoughts,
My dreams,
My treasure – heart
Guarded by snakes
Lying around it,
And then
All my spirit
And soul
Without battle,
Without worrying,
Without suffering,
This violence started
Would drive me mad
Entirely some day, my lad.


No comments:

Post a Comment